Balticum Organicum Syntheticum 2018, Tallinn constitutes the 10th Biannual international conference on organic synthesis which had its inauguration in Vilnius, Lithuania in 2000. The conference has taken place in each Baltic capital since that first year.
• A balanced program of academic and industrial speakers presenting fundamental and practical aspects of organic synthesis
• Invited lectures by a distinguished roster of Baltic and international speakers
• Poster sessions held in a congenial atmosphere to stimulate discussion.
• A full social programme with a reception, final banquet and city tours
• provide a forum for organic synthetic chemists from the entire world to speak of their work and discuss important scientific problems;
• promote discussion between academic and industrial scientists about the possibilities of mutual cooperation;
• present a unique cultural, linguistic and social experience for participants and accompanying persons.
(list accepted to April 7, 2017)